Friday, December 18, 2009

About 194 lbs. Have been eating a few Holiday treats. That can be expected at this time of year. But I have been eating a lot less of them that I have in the past. Christmas brunch tomorrow and Christmas food next weekend. Looking forward to lots of good food, but won't go overboard. Plus, I feel more full after a few unhealthy treats than I did in the past.
I was a bit crabby on Wednesday as I wasn't enjoying what I was eating.
I have been very successful on this diet. I will continue this diet until I reach about 180. When I am at a weight I am happy with, I will continue to eat lots of veggies and fruit. Will add more meats and rice, but won't go crazy with it. It is nice to be aware of how healthy foods affect how you look on the outside and how you feel in the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment