Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Feeling good


Day 3 of my new diet. Banana and coffee for breakfast. Made lentil beans today. I am allowed 1 cup of beans per day which is a ton! I don't feel as hungry as I did the last 2 days because of the beans.
I Boiled the dried beans and drained them. Added my new favorite dressing to it: Balsamic vinegar, little bit of mustard, ground pepper, garlic, and lime juice. This is the greatest substitute for salt. The mustard has some sodium, but very little. Yesterday I didn't use mustard in the dressing. The other ingredients don't have any sodium!
I will have the beans throughout the day. I may have a poached egg for supper if I am feeling hungry. This is the best diet ever!!!
Last night I ran outside as it was only 45 degrees out. I ran double of what I usually run without stopping!! Maybe this is all in my head, but I feel like I have more energy.
I haven't taken my Citalopram for 3 days now and I don't feel any withdrawal effects yet. If I start feeling any wooshing in my head (my normal withdrawal feeling), I will go back on it.
I bought some Kambucha tea last night as a treat for me. Only 30 calories, but so expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment