Thursday, December 3, 2009

Still going strong


Weigh about 203 lbs this morning. I have a weird cramp in my foot that started last night. No bananas today. I'm starting to see how inconvenient this diet is. My wife and I went Christmas shopping and she wanted to go out to eat. I didn't want to and I was crabby. Possibly because of my diet or because I wasn't taking my pill. We settled on "The Good Earth," which is a healthy restaurant. The salt intake was my concern. I had veggies in a sauce that had sodium, but a lot of garlic as well. It was hard for me to tell if it was a lot of salt or just garlic and spices that gave it flavor. It tasted awesome though.
Goes to show how unhealthy America is. You can't just go out and find a super healthy good meal. Everything has salt in it.
I got radishes the other day and dip them in lemon or lime juice. My 2 year old eats them as well.
No exercise yesterday or today as it is very cold outside. It snowed last night.
I had an egg for breakfast with grapes and coffee. Radishes for a snack. Will have salmon for lunch. Not sure what will happen for dinner as I will be at work. We eat for free at work, which is so handy and nice that I don't have to pay for a meal. I may eat some veggies or salad that they have. I'll bring plenty of fruit along as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment