Friday, December 4, 2009

OK go


Today is less motivating as I didn't lose any weight. The first 4 days had drastic weight loss. It was probably all of the loss of salt that was retaining fluid in my body. I felt great at work and really didn't feel hungry or have cravings to eat unhealthy foods. Usually I pig out on my free meal and deserts, but yesterday I didn't have any cravings to give in.
The cramp in my foot may be a small sprain from when I went running the other day. I haven't been able to run due to the cold weather and SNOW!
I obtained tickets to the Monday night Packer game. It is a six hour drive to Green Bay, but this only happens a few times in a life time...if you don't have season tickets or buy tickets off ebay.
I plan to bring easy fruit and veggies to snack on in the car. I will to go out to eat with a friend at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment